Custom Search

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Working Day

How many times have you faced problem due to others?... a couple of times? if your answer is yes, then that's not a big deal. I faced the same problem when i was assigned my first project in an organization.

Some of the colleagues suggested me to change the platform (to a new and advanced one) in which I was supposed to work. I approached my Supervisor and said so. I never expected these words from him as this was my first experience in the project. He said, "If you say so again, I will release you off the project and inform the HR about what you said". I was dumbstruck.

But later somehow I managed the situation and now everything is fine... Even my supervisor has sent my team an appreciation letter for my effort, my team's effort and our effectiveness in the project.

So I learnt one thing from this experience - BE HONEST

No comments:

Post a Comment